Wednesday, July 23, 2008

'Pedagogy of the Superhero'

Fyi, an abbreviated version of the powerpoint presentation from Wednesday's lecture has been added to the 'links' section of the class website. (It's abbreviated because all of those pictures made the file so large that it crashed my browser when I tried to upload it. So most of the pictures are gone, but all of the text remains.)

And more importantly, the assignment details - for anyone who didn't write them down or who didn't make it to lecture - are on the very final slide of the presentation.

Thanks again to everyone who came out to hear my lecture! I really appreciated it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

woot woot. thanks for the slides

by the way www.ted.com is what I was telling you about, Neil. it's self-explanatory once you're there, I promise. It's worth a check for at least 20 min, anyone can find something to catch their attention. people, scope it out!

ted.com

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if we can use an actual photograph for the superhero assignment? Thank you

neilshyminsky said...

sam: There's some really cool stuff on this site. And some really creepy stuff.

amanda: An actual photograph is totally fine.