Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Notes on office hours and assignments...

1) Since I've been able to leave tutorials early these past couple weeks, I thought I'd rework that time into another office hour. So I'm going to be at Treats in the hour before lecture 3 times in the next 2 weeks: Monday the 21st, Wednesday the 23rd, and Monday the 28th.

2) As I mentioned in tutorial, while Steve gave an option between doing either only the 'Who Owns York U' or both of the final 2 weekly assignments (1. today's concentric circles assignment, and 2. my not-yet-assigned superhero assignment), anyone who wants to do all three can do so for bonus. If you have a zero on one of the assignments, I'll replace it with the average of your two final assignments; if you don't, I'll add to one thing that you already turned in. It's not substantial, but if your mark is right on the cusp of the next highest letter-grade, it could make a difference. Keep in mind, of course, that everything still has to be turned in on time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know! Thank you for the bulletin, Neil, it helps to be informed!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Neil....I really appreciate the opportunity to boost my mark!